I DIG ENGLISH - just a cool blog about English

I hope you enjoy reading this blog
half as much as I enjoy writing it for you.
Because I have a ball.


Karola

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Story of My Life: Australia

If there is heaven on earth, it is definitely somewhere in Australia. I have had multiple people tell me how beautiful it is there and how friendly and open Aussies really are. I have also had a chance to meet a person born in Poland who moved to Oz as a child and needless to say – I was a little bit jealous of their accent! The Aussie accent is the best! Makes me want to ask them how things are down under. 




GLOSSRAY:
multiple – wielu
needless to say – rzecz jasna
Aussies – Australijczycy
Oz – Australia
Aussie – australijski
down under – w Australii (lub w Nowej Zelandii)

No comments:

Post a Comment